Your perfect Highlands Escape - Netherfield bed and breakfast, Dulnain Bridge near Aviemore and Grantown on Spey, in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park.
This Scottish B&B offers quality accommodation in two spacious ensuite rooms, both of which have stunning views of the mountains and garden. You'll really enjoy this fresh, comfortable and relaxing environment, and the warm and friendly welcome from Jan and Grant MacLachlan.
- Large, power showers
- Freeview TV in each bedroom
- Free WIFI
- Relaxation area with information, books and games
- Use of garden/seating
- Guest's drying room
|It's the perfect location for: (click here to see where we are):
- enjoying outdoor activities such as walking, climbing, golf, mountain biking, fishing, bird watching, pony trekking
and water sports
- experiencing the
famous malt whisky trail
- exploring mountains, lochs and rivers
- marvelling at the breathtaking Highlands scenery
- watching Red Squirrels and wild birds feed whilst enjoying your breakfast
- skiing being located halfway between the Lecht and Cairngorm Mountain ski areas
- touring or visiting some beautiful gardens and castles
- eating out at two local restaurants (5-min walk) or further afield in Aviemore and Grantown on Spey
You can be as energetic as you want or just unwind .........
the choice is yours.